Saturday, May 19, 2012

10 + 8 = 18 And Life


18 hours since i woke up
18 hours since morning,
I try to find a way
A way to close my eyes

My eyes have been wide open
For the last 18 hours.
And I still find no sleep
As if they are meant to remain open.

Openness is what i've been pursuing
For the last 18 years
And yet i find no Answer
Answerless openness it must be.

I spent 18 months
With a girl so loving
She was too caring
That she left me for good

18 times she cheated on me
She bruised me
18 times she enjoyed
Now i feel it 18 times

When i was 18
I set out trailing my dream
So many years later
I'm still the same.

18 minutes later
It will be a new day
A new Sunday
A new page

I am insomniac
Insomniac for 18 days now
I think i'm beginning
To enjoy Insomnia.

After few months
My sister will be 18
Hopefully she triumphs
When she starts her journey

Unlike her brother
Who has been struggling
Without even a shadow of success
Since he was 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment